Where can I get the recommendation for JOO permission?

Students applying according to the JOO agreement will have to get the recommendation for the JOO-permission from their own university’s office of studies. If your home university does not use the electronic JOO permission system, please attach the original copy of the recommendation (mandatory) to the ITP application. Aalto University School of Business Study Office does not provide the recommendations for students from other universities.